We made it as simple as it could only be!
- Find out all about the rules and conditions on our website
- Submit your application through the "Apply now" link
- Application verification and confirmation
- Skype interview
- Internship confirmation and information (visa, housing)
- Payment of the matching fee
- Arrival information and pick-up arrangements
You should submit your application at least 4 weeks prior to your intended starting date.
We help interns by answering questions about the internship and traveling (e.g. applying for visas, vaccinations, flights and accommodation), helping deal with culture shock and arranging orientations at the locations. However, Internship-Indonesia is not a travel agency and interns are responsible for making their own travel and insurance arrangements, which is all a part of the interning abroad experience.
To apply you have to be:
18 or more (no upper age limitations - your attitude and personality matters rather than your age)
Fluent in English
In possesion of a valid passport and be eligible to travel to Indonesia
Fulfill the demands of the particular internship offer
Internship-Indonesia aims for paid internships. For the legal issues, money offered by the hosting organisation is referred to as "living expenses fee" or "pocket money" and shall never be called salary, participants are part-time interns, not employees of the hosting organisation - as understood by the Indonesia law.