Jogja welcome to!
A thousand years ago, Yogyakarta was the center of ancient Mataram Kingdom which was prosperous and highly civilized. This kingdom built Borobudur Temple which was the biggest Buddhist temple in the world, 300 years before Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Some other relics are Prambanan Temple, Ratu Boko Palace, and dozens of other temples scattered throughout Yogyakarta.
Nowadays, Jogja (as the locals refer to the city) is still a jewel in the Archipelago's modern outlook. It is renowned as a centre of classical Javanese fine art and culture such as batik, ballet, drama, music, poetry, and puppet shows.
Today, we would like to invite you to visit this inspiring, magicial one-of-a-kind city for a professional internship project! Due to the very warm welcome of our offer by the locals, we have already two projects available (with more expected to come up soon!) for an immediate start.
First of our partner institutions (educational industry) is looking for a candidate ready to fulfil the following duties:
- marketing assistance for new expansion plans
- broadcasting and program participation on a local radio
- teaching English/language consultations
- writing website articles
Second, coming from the tourism business is seeking an intern to:
- develop local and global marketing plans
- establish cooperation with international Travel Agencies
- guide employees on modern business solutions
- provide language assistance
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!